- Ensure that the product is in seller warranty.
- Cancellation and refund requests for products shall not be eligible under manufacturer warranty.
- The refund shall be processed only after the product is shipped back and received by merchant.
- Need to attach a note along with the product returned for refund. The note should clearly state your name and address, contact number, and order number. Describe the problem in your own words. Without your order details processing refund / replacement would not be possible.
- The return courier awb/tracking number not intimated to Indiatimes customer support team is not eligible for refund
- The order returned must accompany all the accessories (including freebies) which were serviced along with the order else the cost of the accessories shall be recovered from the refund amount.
- Any charges levied as tax is not eligible for refund.
- Please connect with our customer care via email or call.
- The customer care team will validate the request by checking the timelines, product type, warranty terms, etc and shall take the request for refund or exchange
- Ensure to collect the return address from AGA Export World Customer Care.
- Pack the product properly and label the product with the order number, return address and your address.
- Follow the instructions of customer care carefully for packaging and returning the product using courier services.
- Ensure that the awb / tracking number is shared with AGA Export World customer care.
- The order shall be considered for refund only if the seller receives the product in undamaged condition [there should be no scratches, no dents etc.]
Caution: Please ensure to pack the product properly before handling it over to courier.